Welcome to our new issue Hooray for the Red, White and Blue, a product swap with Therm O Web. The Paper Issues team had a chance to try out Therm O Web's Deco Foils and the Therm O Web team worked with Paper Issues' April Swag Bags. Be sure to stop by the Therm O Web blog (link below) to see their Swag Bag projects!
By linking up AND linking back to the Paper Issues blog, you're playing along for a chance to win an assortment of Therm O Web products.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Are you wondering what YOU could link up? Here are some ideas to get you started. Take them in any direction you'd like. Thinking outside of the box is always welcome.
- Show us your patriotic projects.
- Create a layout or card using red, white and/or blue papers or cardstock.
- Have you created pages about Memorial Day? A memorial album?
- Pay tribute to our military heroes.
- Everyone loves a parade so share your Memorial Day or July 4th parade photos.
- Use nautical embellishments.
- Share your love for the American flag.
- Do you collect Americana? Let's see what you've got!
- Download May's free printable, My Peeps/Obsessed or June's free printable, List All the Things, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
- Use Therm O Web products.
Here's what you need to do for a chance to win an assortment of Therm O Web products:
1. Link up as many projects as you'd like. They can be new OR something you've already created. There are many options for linking up: from your blog, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest or a photo hosting site.
2. LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and June 7th. To link back means to add a brief statement to your blog post that says something like, "I'm playing along with the (name of the theme) linky party at Paper Issues." You would then link the words "Paper Issues" back to this blog post. If you're linking from somewhere else, you can mention the linky party in your description or use the hashtag #paperissues.
Here are the links to Therm O Web's product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi and tell them Paper Issues sent you.